I don’t really like the dark part of Halloween with all the crazy decorations and scary costumes, but I love the dress up and candy part!!! So, Happy Dress Up Day!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
I think I have the cutest little (ok…maybe not so little) Tigger and Superman EVER!!! Please admire their cuteness…
Although I can not claim the bee holding J…I’m pretty fond of her as well…and think she is the cutest bee 🙂
Today was so much fun! Ha ha it feels like we drove ALL over Indiana looking for a pumpkin patch/corn maze/hay ride only to find the pumpkins were ALL gone!! We were all a little astonished-thinking they should be out till Thanksgiving! I guess we were too late to get the itch for a pumpkin!! So, we drove to Wal-Mart hoping to at least find one there that we could get for the boys to get pictures with…they were all gone too! Poor Caleb had his little heart set on a finding a pumpkin too…so I could not completely squash his little heart and brought him back a plastic pumpkin…do you see the joy in his face holding his pumpkin???? Hahaha it is so sweet and then a little sad too. The poor guy didnt get a real pumpkin! He did take his plastic pumpkin to bed though! Haha in spite of our lack of pumpkins today-we really had fun!
- we drove through some beautiful corn fields
- got settled in a new room
- practiced trick or treating on Maddie’s door…where she gave out Nemo fruit snacks and granola bars
- went trick or treating in a local mall (all the cool stores were giving out candy)
- ran around at a park by a river-which was the perfect fall landscape
- had dinner at a local italian place
- and now home in bed!!