- ****Jeremiah’s version****
- I like food!!!
- Meals are a lot of fun!!
- Always open my mouth when something edible is coming towards it!
- I like kiddie rides and carousel rides-why did I use to sleep through this fun?
- Rolling a few times in a row is fun and gets me places…but I still don’t want to crawl
- My squeals and shrieks sound a lot a like-but neither make mom and dad very happy when done in the middle of the night
- Throw a fit every time I get into the car seat-cause sometimes I’m stuck in there for a while
- Glow sticks are amazing at 10:00pm on a long car ride
- I like my pack n play travel bed!
- Roll when I am getting a diaper change-its fun to see the frustration on mom’s face
- Real food makes for some hard poops
- I like my bottle even when the water has to be cold
- Grab Ben’s beard, Maddie’s earings, and daddy’s glasses as often as I can
- Turns out I might be the only one with straight hair in my family-even with it way past my ears…mom isn’t ready to cut it
- I’m very interested in Gavin, so I don’t get placed close to him to often
- My blanket is my most prized possession! With all the craziness and change-it is the drug that calms me!
- Pacifiers are chew toys-I like to put holes in mine
- I miss Napoleon, so I love to play with plastic water bottles like he does
- I can defend myself when Caleb takes something from me-a Jurassic Park shriek tells them I can’t be walked over
- My constant tooting when I am asleep makes my parents laugh
Hahaha Oh my gosh. If J’s personal thoughts weren’t cute enough.. These pictures are ridiculous.
Makes me wanna go wake him up from his nap and give him a million hugs and kisses.
Well done Erica 🙂