Here is my birthday video that I promised you all! Matt has got skills! I still watch this a couple of times a day! 🙂 Enjoy!
…so have you wondered where we have been?? So have we :). Its been a really long time since our last post and our lives are way different! Here are some highlights:
- We have our little GIRL!!! Reagan is almost 5 months old and such a joy in our lives!!
- Caleb is four and just finished his soccer season! Matt was the coach and I was officially a soccer mom!
- J is 2.5 and running full steam! You would never guess he was ‘behind’ physically for such a long time. The boy has moves you have never seen!
- I am loving being home with all three kiddos and still craft when I can! Most of my crafts lately have been baby items-due to it is baby season around here. I fully love it! I’m sure I’ll post pictures of some of my items in future posts!
- Matt is still doing Broken Voices, and he and Andrew Morgan have started a for profit video company, One Voice Media, as well.
- We now truly use every square inch of our house.
I’ve hijacked Erica’s blog for a moment. I’ve been collaborating on a specific design project with a friend and I feel beyond stuck. We’re just recycling the same ideas and nothing seems fresh. I’ll google things and look at other designs. Sometimes music actually breaks something loose in my brain. Usually the best thing for me to do is walk away and come back to it later. But the creative groove on this project has been especially elusive. I’m curious, what do you do when you need inspiration on a project? Where do you go when you find yourself stuck?