Christmas is just the most amazing day! Not only do we get to wear pajamas all day (one of our traditions :)), we spend it with family, receive joy from giving, watch our kids’ eyes light up, eat good food, and celebrate our savior’s birth. I love it all!! A few highlights from our day…
- Waking up at 6:00am with one really excited Caleb. Who than “coughed” and “dropped” things in his room till his brother “woke” up. We were opening presents at 6:30am…the joy and excitement on the boys faces was pure joy to our soul!
- Having our lil girl for Christmas! Shoot, this time last year I was WAY preggo! Santa brought her a new brush in her stocking. One of my favorite things is brushing her hair and talking with her after her bath. I love that I will have that task to do with her for years to come!
- Celebrating Matt’s grandmas’s 91 birthday!
- Sharing the day with BOTH of our sweet nieces
- Loved seeing BOTH our families
- Watching our boys go on a scavenger hunt for their big present and then trying to learn to drive 🙂
- Acting out the nativity scene with my siblings, their spouses, and my kids! We did this growing up…and decided to reenact it for the first time in like 15 years. It was hilarious!
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!