Sorry, this event is full and registration is closed. More opportunities coming soon!
Tuesday, July 19 from 2:00-4:00pm
- An afternoon of fun for your little girl (recommended for ages 5-8)
- She will decorate a fairy crown with glue, sequins, and jewels to sparkle and shine
- She will build her own fairy garden while getting her hands dirty with lots of elements (including: dirt, sand, moss, rocks, etc)
- She will paint a little fairy house for her garden
- There will be a popcorn, goldfish, fruit snack (please send a snack if you DO NOT want your child eating these)
- As we wrap up your little girl will have a chance to win her own wings by completing an obstacle course. She can then use her wings to play in a round of duck-duck-goose or tag (but with fairy terms, of course).
- Please feel free to come and make this a special “mommy and me outing”. We just ask for no other siblings to attend so all eyes can be on our party guests.
- Please have your little girl wear clothes that can get messy, or have her bring a paint smock with her.
To give each little girl the attention she deserves and to not over whelm we have limited this class to only 5 open spots! Sign up today if you want to have your girl attend! My Reagan and I can’t wait to create with you and your girl!