…so have you wondered where we have been?? So have we :). Its been a really long time since our last post and our lives are way different! Here are some highlights:
- We have our little GIRL!!! Reagan is almost 5 months old and such a joy in our lives!!
- Caleb is four and just finished his soccer season! Matt was the coach and I was officially a soccer mom!
- J is 2.5 and running full steam! You would never guess he was ‘behind’ physically for such a long time. The boy has moves you have never seen!
- I am loving being home with all three kiddos and still craft when I can! Most of my crafts lately have been baby items-due to it is baby season around here. I fully love it! I’m sure I’ll post pictures of some of my items in future posts!
- Matt is still doing Broken Voices, and he and Andrew Morgan have started a for profit video company, One Voice Media, as well.
- We now truly use every square inch of our house.
We feel so blessed!! Having three young kiddos makes alone time really scarce, but I am finding my ways! I hope to start this thing back up, so look for coming blogs!! My goal (which has wiggle room:)) is to get back to doing my “craft” item on Mondays and than one family item some time during the week! We shall see!
Anneeette Mills Lindsey says
Love seeing you again! Last Sunday, Dave Clegg, son in law and I were talking about your beautiful and talented family. About your are and crafts . He was remembering how beautiful and happy your face was in, you’re wedding dress on your wedding day. I love keeping up with Broken Voices Tour and your children and home dicoration. Blessing Matt on your new Video venture……
so glad to have you back!