- ****Jeremiah’s version****
- I like food!!!
- Meals are a lot of fun!!
- Always open my mouth when something edible is coming towards it!
- I like kiddie rides and carousel rides-why did I use to sleep through this fun?
- Rolling a few times in a row is fun and gets me places…but I still don’t want to crawl
- My squeals and shrieks sound a lot a like-but neither make mom and dad very happy when done in the middle of the night
- Throw a fit every time I get into the car seat-cause sometimes I’m stuck in there for a while
- Glow sticks are amazing at 10:00pm on a long car ride
- I like my pack n play travel bed!
- Roll when I am getting a diaper change-its fun to see the frustration on mom’s face
- Real food makes for some hard poops
- I like my bottle even when the water has to be cold
- Grab Ben’s beard, Maddie’s earings, and daddy’s glasses as often as I can
- Turns out I might be the only one with straight hair in my family-even with it way past my ears…mom isn’t ready to cut it
- I’m very interested in Gavin, so I don’t get placed close to him to often
- My blanket is my most prized possession! With all the craziness and change-it is the drug that calms me!
- Pacifiers are chew toys-I like to put holes in mine
- I miss Napoleon, so I love to play with plastic water bottles like he does
- I can defend myself when Caleb takes something from me-a Jurassic Park shriek tells them I can’t be walked over
- My constant tooting when I am asleep makes my parents laugh
It is becoming a fun family event for us to go on a bike ride after dinner. Side note: Sometimes I can barely pull myself and other nights…I’m up for pulling my kids (combined weight has to be close to 60lbs). A few nights ago…we did our bike ride. Caleb loves to go “FAST!” He chants it as we ride…and depending on who is pulling him…one of us is usually panting saying he will go fast at the next hill. When we got back from the ride…Matt cut the grass while I got the boys bathed and in their PJ’s. After Caleb was ready for bed, he was watching his daddy cut the grass from the window. I had an idea…and pulled J from bed (who was in there having a lovely conversation with himself-obviously not wanting to go to sleep). We got the wagon out and started looking for fire flies. Caleb loved it! After I pointed them out to him and caught a few, he started pointing to them and yelling “light more”. It was so fun. I was running and jumping trying to catch them for him. The little guys didn’t seem to want to sit still long enough to be transferred to Caleb’s hands. I wonder why? 🙂 There may or may not been a few killed in the process. 🙂 Well, that was just a night at the Deuel house! Hope you are all having a good week! Here are some pictures from our adventure…
So…this was definitely NOT from catching bugs…but too cute not to show and highlight my little 6 month old!
Happy belated Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! Sunday, was my third Mother’s Day and I gotta say-I LOVE THE DAY!