Hello! Are you ready to get your hands dirty?
Come craft with me!
We will be building a wood box. If you have never tried power tools, this project is a great place to start. If you love creating, decorating, and hanging with a bunch of fun women, this is also a good event for you!
- I will have precut all the boards
- We will go over the steps to build this wood box. You will learn how to sand, stain, create that vintage white look, and use a nail brader. This nail brader tool is worthy to obsess over. It’s my favorite one ever. We will also use screw drivers, or try your hand with the drill. It’s a little of this and a little of that-and will be a blast!
- You will take home one completed box like either of the two styles pictured. They make great table centerpieces,or use to store things away and hold some of your favorite craft supplies.
- For the sake of space this craft requires, we can only have 10 guests. If we fill up quickly, I will get another night on the calendar soon.
- I’m excited to show you some of my techniques that I use on a lot of projects and have a night to get our hands dirty together! We will be getting messy, so feel free to wear your sweats.
- All craft supplies, instruction, and set up will be provided.
- Coffee, tea, lemonade, and light snacks will be provided! Just bring yourself! Create the vintage white look and learn the dry brush paint technique or simply stain your box. With either technique, this box is beauitful! We will craft from 7:00pm-9:30pm on Wednesday, October 12. Come take a mid week stress break, and have some fun!
Sorry, this event is sold out!